A lot has happened this week, most of which has come down with the improvements from the new graphics engine progress (BSF Progress). Many thanks to hhyyrylaninen for the many days of continual work on that. Its a little sad that I can only give him one bullet point for all the work he has done.
We also have to thank the continual support from our community and all those that keep thrive thriving, we couldn’t do this without you! We strive towards the next update and all that it holds for us.
- GUI Progress
- Organelles show up in the editor (finally!)
- Progress on the freebuild editor
- Smoothing Rock Models
- Beginning of Ice Models
- All missing models have been redone
- Welcome Twiggs, the new sound team member.
- Redesigned sounds for the menu, possible new button click sound
- Procedural Patch Map Progress
- Contacted some Youtubers
- Nothing substantial