We are happy to announce that we’ve received a large amount of new volunteers this week, and with more on their way as well. Please give each of them a warm welcome! Aside from that, development continues at it’s usual pace as we steadily march on towards the quickly approaching release of 0.5.10.
- New DevBuild for our patrons:
- MP text on organelle selection buttons is now replaced by an MP icon
- LAWK is now on by default
- Mod loader now gives a better error if a mod’s .pck file is missing
- Added a debugging tool to write current Godot SceneTree to a file
- Added one more piece of multicellular concept art
- Updated translations
- Progress has been made on working controller support
- Mirrormonkey has created some concept art for the multicellular editor;
- Our sound Team is hard at work experimenting with sounds for the slime jet.
- Thoughts on potential microbial strategies in Thrive
- Nothing Substantial